Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
(1) All amount paid needs to be used within the first 2 weeks after the start date. No postponement is allowed.
(2) For any change of schedule, student/parent need to inform the tutor at least 24 hours prior to the agreed lesson time
unless medical certificate is provided or under bad weather conditions that the Education Bureau has announced suspension of schools;
otherwise original tuition fee will be incurred.
(3) Change of tutor is possible only after completion of the first 2 weeks’ agreed number of hours. No such request can be made
without completion of the first 2 weeks’ agreed number of hours or the parent/student must pay tuition fee for an additional week in order to proceed with such request.
(4) All tutors referred by Jumbo Tutor are self-employed. Jumbo Tutor will not be responsible for any loss or harm caused by the tutors.
(5) We suggest that all payment to the tutors be made only after the completion of the lessons, either clear every lesson, every week or every month.
(6) In case of providing incomplete or incorrect tuition address information which causes a delay in arrival of the tutor or the tutor not being able to arrive the tuition place at last, there is no compensation for the tuition time loss or the whole lesson loss.
(7) Should there be any dispute(s), Jumbo Tutor reserves all rights of final decision(s).